Just in time for fall and Halloween, we have this free printable pumpkin template you can use for all of your crafts and activities!
We have two styles of pumpkins – a short and round pumpkin and a tall and skinny pumpkin. Here is a preview of the two different styles:
Make sure you use the download links below for the high-resolution files!
We’ve also created several printable templates in different sizes, so you can choose from 1 large pumpkin to 2 pumpkins, 4 pumpkins or 6 pumpkins on the page.
Our templates come in two formats: You can download the individual PDF files (best for printing!) or you can download all of the PNG files in one click (best for importing into your favorite design software programs!)
All of our printables are always watermark and branding free so you can truly enjoy these for a number of different purposes – plus it saves on ink. 🙂
Want some fun ideas for ways to use these free printable pumpkin templates? Scroll past the downloads section for plenty of great ideas and inspiration!
Download the Short Round Pumpkin
Our short and round pumpkin is perfect for all kinds of crafts and activities!
Download the Tall Pumpkin Template
Want a taller pumpkin? You need this tall pumpkin template!
Download the PNG Files of the Pumpkins
The PNG files are best suited for importing into software programs. For example:
- Import into Procreate for doodling
- Import into Pigment to color
- Import into Photoshop to use as a clipping mask
- Use in design programs for cutting machines like Cricut or Silhouette
- Use for laser cutter software
To keep things simple, we’ve put all of the png files in one convenient zip file to download in one click. Simply download the file and extract to use the pngs anyway you would like!
Fun Ideas for Pumpkin shapes!
There are so many fun ways you can use these pumpkin shapes!
- Use as a sewing pattern for plush, pillows, quilts and more
- Use for embroidery or applique!
- Use as a stencil to paint signs and other fall decorations
- Use in Your Journal or Planner
- Create a Pumpkin Shaped journal!
- Use with your Silhouette, Cricut or Glowforge
- Decorate Your Classroom Bulletin Board
- Treat it as a coloring page!
- Doodle or Zentangle
- Use the pumpkin silhouette shape for collage from magazine photos or fabric
- Use the pumpkins to create games and activities for your classroom
- Use for Party Invitations
- Make a banner
- And more!
To help you make sure you get the best results when printing these, here are some tips!
- Be sure to select “Actual Size” and “Borderless Printing” in your print settings!
- Use Cardstock for projects where you need a sturdier paper
- Cut the pumpkin out for easy tracing onto fabric or patterned papers
Other Free Printables You Might Like
Looking for more fun shape templates to use in your craft projects? Check out some of these below!
We hope you enjoy these free printable pumpkin templates and of course I would absolutely LOVE to see what you make with these! Share your projects with us in the comments section below!